2013 was a very good year for BTB. Here are some of the highlights.
- Released As Good As It Was under Hurris & Gig.
- Sold out our album release show with over 200 people in attendance.
- Won U92’s first Homegrown Hip Hop Championship.
- Changed our name to Better Taste Bureau.
- Performed for 5,000+ at Summer Jam. Opened for Tyga, A$AP Rocky and more.
- Released the “Lookin’ Back” music video.
- Released The Better Taste EP.
- Performed on KUTV (Channel 2).
- Completed our first mini-tour.
- Featured article in City Weekly. As well as one of the top 10 rap releases of the year.
None of this could be possible without YOU, the people reading this. We can’t express how appreciative we are of all the fans and friends who support us. Thanks to all of you and here’s to a more successful 2014!